Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wolff Wednesday

Not much to talk about on the Wolff front. I'm two chapters from finishing my July Superromance-- yippee-- but that means I've been buckling down and leading a very boring existence for the last few days. Plus, the good news I've been waiting for just hasn't come. Sigh. But I still have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving-- my family and friends, my wonderful career, my health-- nothing like a hospital stay to scare you about that. I'm thankful that my classes are almost over and my papers are almost completely graded and oh, also the fact that most of my Xmas shopping is done, so I do NOT have to brave the stores tomorrow-- definitely thankful for that, as I usually go out early on Black Friday.

How about you guys? Any good news lately? What are you thankful for in this season of reflection and giving?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Tracy
    Glad you're okay. Hope you get your good news soon.

    ReplyDelete