Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exciting News!

Wow! It's just been a week filled with exciting news. First off, I found out that thanks to all of you, Dark Embers debuted in the top 15 of a lot of the major book store lists (top 10 at BN, BGI, Bookscan, etc). So seriously, thanks so much! I really, really appreciate all your wonderful support.

And secondly, Woo-hoo, I just sold a second YA series that I'm writing with two friends of mine. It's called the International Kissing Club and is about four teenage girls from small town Texas who go out on exchange programs with the intent of discovering themselves and kissing as many hot, foreign guys as they possibly can. It's a fun, happy project and I'm excited to be working on it!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, that is such great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo that's such fantastic news!!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tracy! And the new YA series sounds so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Great news, indeed!

    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You deserve it! i LOVED Dark Embers and really look forward to Hidden Embers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone! We're so excited. And it's great that it's with my current editor for Tempest Rising (my mermaid YA)as I really love working with her :)

    I really appreciate all your warm wishes and support. And I'm so glad you guys are liking Dark Embers :)

    ReplyDelete